The steps to get the barcodes from GS1 Thailand
1. Choose a type of barcodes that you want to assigned and the level of the membership.
- GTIN – 13 / EAN – 13 for general product which can be use globally
- GTIN – 12 / UPC – A use in U.S. ans some states in Canada. In the case of export sale, please check the type of barcode with your business partner.
2. Complete GS1 Thailand application form.
3. Attached all required document. (Required Documents)
4. Submit directly or send the registered mail to GS1 Thailand. After we checked all documents correctly, we will request the membership fee via the email. (Registration and Membership Fee)
5. Pay the membership fee and send pay-in slip to GS1 Thailand. (How to pay)
6. We will send the approval letter with unique GS1 number.
7. Member register their product information on our GS1 TH Member Portal to end a process.