GS1 Thailand serves our members in Thailand by facilitating industry initiatives, administrating the GS1 System of Standards, providing education and support, and connecting communities through events and other channels.
- We registration and issuing of GS1 Company Prefixes to our members to ensure that they have unique Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs) traded throughout the world.
- We support provision of education and technical support to potential and existing users of GS1 standards to optimise businesses processes.
- We are neutral and not-for-profit. We encourage fairness and co-operation between trade and industry and avoid favouring one sector over another.
- We empower organisations to grow efficiently, sustainably and safely
— helping transform the way we work and live.
- GS1 standards enable organisations to identify, capture and share
information smoothly, creating a common language that underpins
systems and processes all over the world.