GS1 Thailand Rights
- To administer the standards system in its territory and be the sole representative of GS1 and EPCglobal Inc. for that territory.
- To be granted a license from GS1 to administer an unique number bank (i.e. country prefix(es)) for the purpose of allocating identification numbers to users of the standards.
- To provide services in its territory in relation to the use of the standards system.
- To distribute the standards and publications issued by the Association.
- To request and obtain such information as may be available in the Association on matters of interest and concern, including advice and assistance.
- To have usage rights to the trademarks of GS1 under the terms of a license agreement.