Barcode Verification Service
Currently, 100% reliable bar code is an important part of the supply chain. More than hundreds and thousands of companies around the world use GS1 Global Standard to run their businesses and serve the needs of consumers. This means that if the barcode is not accurate converted digitally or it takes a long time to scan. It’s not only damage cause at the point of sale or warehouse.
Every time we input the information to system manually, it is possible for errors and delays. Incorrect sales information may affect the order from clients and the inaccuracy of goods delivery from warehouse may lost some product in supply chain or at the wrong location. These problems may seem a little, but it will greatly affect later on.
Users around the world require the barcode that is valid in accordance with international standards. So, GS1 Thailand create the barcode verification service to evaluate the quality of the barcode and improve the scanning accuracy and efficiency.
Barcode Verification Process
GS1 Thailand will change barcode verification service rate. The rates will be effective from January 1, 2019 onward.
Terms & Conditions
- Validate only GS1 standard barcodes: One-dimensional barcodes (GTIN-8, GTIN-12, GTIN-13, GTIN-14, GS1-128) and Two-dimensional barcodes (GS1 QR Code, GS1 DataMatrix).
- Barcode verification process will take 5 working days after receiving the sample and fee.
- Verify the quality of final product sample or artwork (Artwork should be printed in actual size and color on photo paper.)
- GS1 Thailand reserves the right to adjust the packaging for verification, and we are not responsible for any damages to the sample.
- Barcode verification report is valid for 6 months and can be issued in Thai or English (1 language per report).
- Members must pick up the sample within 2 weeks from due date. After that, we’ll reserve the right to take appropriate action.
How to pay
– Pay by cash or cheque to “GS1 Thailand – F.T.I.”
– Transfer to Account name : GS1 Thailand – F.T.I.
Account Number : 009-0-18458-0
Account Type : Saving
Branch : Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
*Please send pay-in with company name or membership name to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information: ” AIDC Team” Tel. 02-324-1198 or Website : http://www.gs1th.org